Official forms and documents

Financial aid for students

Go to Financial aid for students.

Request for extension for medical reason

Download the form (PDF).

Check Introduction and Instructions for more details on requesting an extension for an assignment or exam.

Request for incomplete

Download the form (PDF).

Request for official documents

Download the form (PDF).

Access to Academic File of an Adult Student Authorization

Download the form (PDF).

Request to transmit a failing grade

Download the form (PDF).

Registration Forms

To register at Cégep à distance

If you cannot register online, please read about the registration process by going to Application and registration. Then complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF).

To register for the English Exit Exam

Download the form (PDF).

Academic record forms

Authorization to transmit information related to my disability

Download the form (PDF).

Request for recognition of major functional disabilites

Download the form (PDF).

Application for diploma

To receive a diploma in one of the programs we offer in French, you must submit a request from the Application for diploma option of the Campus. Attention: Make sure that your personal informations is up to date in your Personal File.

Note: For programs that are no longer offered (for example: 410.12, 300.01) and for a DCS/DEC without mention, you must submit a written request using the following form (available in French only).

Download the form (PDF) (available in French only).

Official diplomas are only delivered twice year, in spring and fall. Please note, however, that a transcript confirming that you have completed your program will be mailed as soon as your academic record is analyzed. This official transcript provides proof that you have earned your diploma.

Regulations for issuing a DCS/DEC

We will ask the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur to issue your diploma if you have passed all the courses in your study program, including the integrative seminar/comprehensive assessment.

Regulations for issuing an ACS/AEC

We will ask the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur to issue your attestation if you have completed all the courses in your program.